Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TINY TROPICAL TREASURES ~ Part 2

Great things DO come in small packages! Today, I have two tiny tropical treasures to share with you. As you know, I decided to give small canvas painting a try, and found it to be a lot of fun! Here is my second oil painting from my "Tiny Tropical Treasures" collection.
Can you recognize the location?

HINT: It's titled "A Great Day For Snorkeling".
SOLD

Yes, this is Hanauma Bay on the South East shore of Oahu, Hawaii.
This is the fabulous view you will witness if you are to hike up the Koko Head Trail. AMAZING!

I love nature, and I love to be out in the beautiful mountains or ocean that make Hawaii such a perfect place to live. Many of my paintings are inspired from hikes I take along the coastline, or up to the top of the awesome Koolau Mountain Range.
But I don't go alone. I have a wonderful little guide.

Which brings us to my second "Tiny Tropical Treasure". He is Brighton, my little 6 lb. Yorkie Boy. I call him "SuperBry". There is nothing he can't do. He takes me on the most fabulous hikes around the island and he likes to document them with great pictures and wonderful descriptions!




ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: