Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tranquil Palm Cove

Sometimes, I like to just let my imagination run loose, and my paintbrush (or in this case, palette knife) does the same. "Tranquil Palm Cove" is a painting from an imaginary place in my mind. I am sure there are beautiful coves that exist like this somewhere, but this one is my own secluded little getaway where I spent a few afternoons in the quiet solitude of my palette knife, paints, and canvas.

LIFE IS GOOD! ALOHA!

"Tranquil Palm Cove"

SOLD

LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

4 comments:

Schar Freeman said...

OMGoddess this is a beautiful place to be in many ways my island sistah!
aloha nui loa
malama pono~♥

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

It is simply divine!!

derekcollins said...

Your knife paintings are my favorite.

José said...

Hi Lisa,

You've achieved an awsome lighting on those clouds and the atmospheric perspective is also good.

Best regards,

José