Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THREE LITTLE BIRDS



"Three Little Birds" is one of my latest original oil paintings. No, it is not one of the usual bird paintings that I have been doing recently!!

The inspiration for this painting was my beautiful Bird Of Paradise plant that I have had growing in my garden for over 13 years. To me, the Bird Of Paradise is one of the most beautiful of all the tropicals. I am lucky enough to be able to grow them in my yard here in Hawaii, and their bright vibrant colors always bring a smile to my face. They are truly fascinating.

I really enjoyed painting these tropical birds.

This painting is 1 ft. wide by 3 ft. tall.

"THREE LITTLE BIRDS"


MAHALO & ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I finally saw a Bird of Paradise last March when I was visiting the Big Island. It was so incredibly beautiful and I'd never seen anything like it. I'll bet your garden is really pretty-especially with these in it:)

Marionette said...

Lisa,
Another lovely bird of paradise painting! You sure have a talent for painting "birds"!!! I just love your work so much!

Aloha,
Marionette