Thursday, March 25, 2010

BIRDS IN PARADISE

"Birds In Paradise”
is an original oil that features two beautiful tropical Bird Of Paradise, and has been painted with the effect of being matted in a sage green silk-like design. Canvas is painted on all edges, so no need for a frame, if you don’t want one.
SOLD

The inspiration for this painting was my beautiful Bird Of Paradise plant that I have had growing in my garden for over 13 years. To me, the Bird Of Paradise is one of the most beautiful of all the tropicals. I am lucky enough to be able to grow them in my yard here in Hawaii, and their bright vibrant colors always bring a smile to my face. They are truly fascinating.

MAHALO for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

6 comments:

Felicia Kramer said...

OOH, this is beautiful! Love it.

Annette said...

How beautiful!!! I've always love the Bird of Paradise!

Sew it my way! said...

Lisa! This Bird of Paridise is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!! You are so talented! Love it!!!!

Bridget said...

Your art is B E A U T I F U L. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

artbylmr said...

I love how you carried the petals to the border - beautiful!!!!

Lily Pang said...

I like the way that flower goes out of the border. So beautiful!