Thursday, March 11, 2010

ELIZABETH ~~ The Queen Of The Treasury!


A huge MAHALO to Elizabeth Graf Fine Art for including my "Papaya Paradise" original oil painting in her "Freshness Of Spring" treasury. Elizabeth has a way of always creating such beautiful treasuries. I don't know how she does it!!



 "Papaya Paradise"
is one of my all time favorites, so having it be included in a springtime treasury is very special to me.

Elizabeth is one of my favorite Etsy Artists.  I love her bold colors and tropical style. Two of my favorites are "Dancing Plumeria" and "Marching Palms".

Please be sure to check out her ETSY SHOP here.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lisa,
Your blog is beautiful and I am so honored to be featured! I really appreciate this, and I LOVE your art and the black background really showcases the images on your blog -- very nice!!

Thank you so much!

Elizabeth