Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MAHALO KAUAI ARTIST

I have been a long time subscriber to
Marionette's Painting Paradise
monthly newsletter, and was surprised and honored to find out upon opening her June edition that I had been featured!

Marionette (as you may know from some of my earlier blogs) is a wonderful artist on the island of Kauai. She has her very own studio, "Painting Paradise", and her monthly newsletter is always filled with exciting new things that she is up to. From painting classes and special projects to featured artists and sneak peeks at her new works of art, I always look forward to reading about life on the "Garden Isle".

Please take the time to check out
Marionette's (a.k.a. Kauaiartist) Etsy shop.
She has the most gorgeous botanical watercolors, and her scenic Kauai landscapes are just beautiful! Although I have not yet had the chance to meet Marionette in person, I feel like I know her, through sharing our Etsy Art experiences over the past few years. I can't wait to one day get to Kauai and visit Painting Paradise for myself!

Mahalo, Marionette, for the feature in your beautiful newsletter.
(Click on the image below to see the article in full size.)

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: