Sunday, July 25, 2010

PARADISE FOUND


What a great way to start a Sunday morning - a fabulous treasury called "Paradise Found" created by Nardie's Art To Wear.

I just listed "Tropic Jungle Home" and was thrilled to see that it had been included in this fantastic collection of tropic scenes.

I don't think I have ever spent as much time browsing through a treasury as I did this one. Each piece fascinated me. They are all so different, yet also alike. I visited each and every shop, and found that I had become quite sidetracked finding so many amazing pieces.

I was so glad to see that my Kauai friend, ScharArt, also had a gorgeous "Orchids In Blue" watercolor included in this treasury!!



"Tropic Jungle Home" can be found below on my previous post.

MAHALO !!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

1 comment:

Annette said...

That is a truly amazing treasury! Congrats on being included!!