Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PLANTATION PARADISE


ALOHA!!!
Welcome to my Island Dream Life.

This is one of my original mini oil paintings, titled
"Plantation Paradise"
SOLD
A cozy setting, nestled in the lush tropical vegetation which includes the symbolic palm trees that thrive in the rich volcanic mountain soil of these Islands. Here is a view you will never grow tired of.

Although they are becoming rare, you can still come across these charming little Plantation Style Cottages in Hawaii.

An absolute Paradise!!!

MAHALO for taking the time to view my artwork!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!!!!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

6 comments:

Lily Pang said...

It's so lovely! The colors are beautiful! I like the canvas photo that shows the sides. It is so nice with the sides are painted.

Valerie said...

What a perfect little painting, and oh how I wish I was there-could you paint me onto the front porch?

Kona and Willow send a "woof" to Bry!!

Pams Pencil Gallery said...

I love your art and the way you paint the sides off the canvas! Pam

Marionette said...

I LOVE your little cottage! I especially love the view that shows the sides. It is so 3D!!

Aloha,
Marionette

TreasuresFromHawaii said...

Aloha Lisa!

Agreeing with Marionette is usually an easy thing for me and this is no exception! Such a little beauty waiting there for someone to share in it's gr8 view...I'm on my way ;)

God bless...Dava

Pams Pencil Gallery said...

Beautiful work! Just looking at your art makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii!