Saturday, February 26, 2011

Work Day In Paradise


I decided to take a break from the palette knife and do some brush painting.
We have been having perfect weather here in the Islands the past few days. Just makes you want to drop everything, head for the beach and do nothing but veg.

Tasks for the day: observe the gorgeous scenery, read your favorite book, suck up a few Island Mai Tai's, take a long nap under the shade of the swaying coconut palms.

SOLD
"Work Day In Paradise"
8x10 original oil painting.

MAHALO for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

4 comments:

Sew it my way! said...

I could see myself in this "office" environment! Mahalo for sharing a feel good scene!

Pamela Godwin said...

I want to work in paradise!

Valerie said...

Well Lisa,
I guess I'll just have to make a Mai Tai and sit in my new green room and pretend!

I'm glad you are so good at what you do-because I sure like looking at your work:)

My painting -if I did one today-would be easy- I would just leave the canvas white and call it "Work Day in ParadICE"

PLEASE send me a plane ticket right away:)

Mariann Rea said...

I so envy you! :D Would love to live where you are!