Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Beautiful Koolau's" ACEO


Here is my latest original palette knife miniature ACEO oil painting.

It is titled
"Beautiful Koolau's"
and features the breathtaking Koolau Mountain range with Chinaman's Hat in the distance and Kaneohe Bay in the foreground. Oahu, Hawaii
SOLD
I was very pleased with the detail I was able to obtain in such a small piece.
This is an actual miniature oil painting done entirely with a single palette knife.


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

3 comments:

Valerie said...

More beautiful work Lisa! I like it:)

Sew it my way! said...

Can't wait to see your work in person one day! I hope you and your loved ones keep safe from todays Tsunami warning!!!! My prayers are with you all!

michelle said...

I found your blog via one of my followers and I just love your artwork, absolutely beautiful!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that everyone is safe!