Monday, March 21, 2011

HIDDEN TROPICS


There are still some undiscovered palm lined coves out there in the vast Pacific and Atlantic oceans, just waiting for you to stumble upon. Here is your very own tropical sanctuary. It could be any Hawaiian, Tahitian, Caribbean, or South Pacific dream location you can think of!

This is one of my newest original palette knife oil paintings titled
"Hidden Tropics".

SOLD

I was particularly happy with the color variations of the palm fronds. The palette knife has an amazing way of giving an overall casual feel, but upon closer inspection, you see all the different textures and colors that give the painting much more character.

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

2 comments:

Bridget said...

beautiful......

Sew it my way! said...

Aloha! I see you have been busy, these newest addition to your gallery are fantablulous!!!!