Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PARADISE HIDEAWAY


Somewhere out there lies a hidden Paradise with crystal clear warm turquoise waters, waves lapping gently to the shore, and the light breeze rustling through the palms. With the exception of a few migratory seabirds stopping by for a quick break before moving on, the place is yours, and yours alone to enjoy completely.

SOLD
"Paradise Hideaway"
is a triptych measuring 33 x 14.
It consists of three 11x14x3/4 gallery wrapped canvases.
They have been painted on all edges, so no need for a frame.

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

1 comment:

Valerie said...

"Paradise Hideaway" would make a great one of a kind ORIGINAL gift for anyone who loves the tropics!!

Me, me, me, me, me!

Love this one:)

Why does a ticket to paradise have to cost so much these days:(