Monday, August 29, 2011

Just Another Plein Ol’ Weekend


Last weekend the weather was gorgeous, and I wasn’t about to waste it staying indoors. I decided to work on my plein air skills once again.

This beautiful little park overlooking the water looks like it might work.


It felt great just to be outdoors. It was nice and cool, the birds were singing, the view was beautiful, and I was doing what I love!


Another plein air painting finished with still a bit of evening left!


Brighton is friendly with the ducks and is waiting for them to come over and say "Aloha"!


Good thing I had him on a leash or he would have been in the water swimming around with them!


Being a painter makes me realize even more just how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place!

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

3 comments:

Valerie said...

It looks like the perfect way to spend a day! If I ever get to live in Hawaii, I will have to try some plein air sewing-(I even have a tiny portable machine.)

I love this post-it's so fun to see you working in your element, and if Kona was there keeping you company, she would also want to say Aloha to the ducks! (And maybe Bon Appetite too!)

Your painting is awesome too, by the way!

carmen said...

Que lindo pinta, saludosss
Hermosos paisajes

Sew it my way! said...

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to lately, and now I am glad I did a spot check on what was happening out there. I love how you executed this plein aire painting!!! Keep up the great work!!!! Keep smiling!!!