Thursday, September 8, 2011

LAZY AFTERNOON BREEZE



A pair of palms sway gently in the breeze, high above the tropical bird-of-paradise, overlooking the gorgeous turquoise seas.
What a great place to spend a lazy afternoon.

SOLD
"Lazy Afternoon Breeze"
is an original 6x12, one of a kind, palette knife oil painting.
It comes professionally framed in a tropical bamboo style, ready to hang.

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !!!


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

3 comments:

Lily Pang said...

It is so wonderful! You can feel the breeze!

Mary said...

Lovely painting, Lisa. I want to BE there! The palms are beautifully rendered, and the composition is very nice.

Valerie said...

I know that here, where I live, the trees will turn colors soon-and they will be beautiful. But still...there is nothing that can match the beauty of palm trees swaying in the breeze. Even when I just picture it in my mind I get a shiver.

Lisa, your painting has captured that image gorgeously:)