Monday, March 19, 2012

SURF Rx


This morning was the first day in several weeks that I was finally able to get out and surf again. Having sat around for almost three weeks waiting for the crummy, rainy, windy weather and
“Brown Water Advisories” to clear, I was starting to feel “old” and sluggish. My body was sore and tired all the time.

The waves were not the best today, but the weather and water were beautiful. Dean refused to waste his time and energy in the choppy, soupy conditions, but I could not hold out any longer. I didn't care if the surf was junk, I had to get back in the water. It felt SO GOOD just paddling out. I had the entire place all to myself. There was a huge smile on my face, and although I only caught four little waves, it didn’t matter. My aches and pains instantly vanished, I felt like a kid again. I believe surfing is one of the best prescriptions for me.
What a great day!

"Wawamalu Wave"
SOLD


Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


LisaBongZee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: