Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A HALEIWA ARTS FESTIVAL WEEKEND !

What a great time we had at the
15th Annual Haleiwa Arts Festival.

Here is how we spent the weekend.

We drove up Friday afternoon to start setting up the displays. How exciting it was to come around the corner and see all the bright white tents and colorful flags filling up the beach park!
(Not to mention that gorgeous blue sky.)

I found my tent, and ~woohoo!~ they got my name correct!

Saturday morning and we are all set.

We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was picture perfect BOTH days!

Quite a turnout.

I met SO MANY wonderful people. What a great day!

Couldn't have done it without this guy.

I only wish I could have snuck away from my booth a bit more to visit with the other artists at the Festival.

Amazing art, as far as the eye can see!

At least we went home with less than we came with!

Mahalo to all of HAF for putting on such a wonderful and well organized event.

What a great experience.
Can't wait till next year!!!



Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: