Monday, July 2, 2012

TAHITI DREAMIN' AGAIN......

My “Tahiti Dream” Plumeria is blooming again! This tree is a bit finicky and doesn’t give me flowers every year, but when it does decide to, it puts on a spectacular show of sunset-colored flowers of deep yellow centers turning orange and then a brilliant deep pink.
They are unbelievable!
Not only are these flowers beautiful, they also smell like PARADISE! I only wish I could provide you with “smell-o-puter” so that you could enjoy their wonderful fragrance too. Plumeria are my very favorite smelling flower, they always remind me of the first time I stepped off the plane in Hawaii when I was fifteen years old and knew right then and there I never wanted to leave!


CLICK HERE to see how I acquired my “Tahiti Dream” Plumeria.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

2 comments:

Valerie said...

They are just stunning! And I love the smell too:)

Felicia Kramer said...

I still dream of the smell of plumeria ....