Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SUN ~N~ FUN ON MAUI



“Sun ~N~ Fun”
is a scene of one of my favorite beaches to paint on Maui.

SOLD
"Sun~N~Fun
Polo Beach, Maui
12" x 24" palette knife oil painting

The scenery here is gorgeous, and whenever I visit this beach, it is always sunny and filled with people having a great time!



Below is a plein air painting I did at this same beach last August.


SOLD
Polo Beach, Maui
Painted August 20, 2012

Here is another of my favorite Maui Beaches to paint,
Pa’ako’s (or Secret Cove).
Last year, I plein air painted here using brushes. This time, I used only palette knife and came up with this little plein air painting.


SOLD
Pa'ako Beach, Maui
Painted August 21, 2012

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

2 comments:

Stacey Merrill said...

what fun! You are so blessed (& talented)

SANTIAGO said...

Love your paintings!!!