Sunday, November 11, 2012

PALETTE KNIFE STILL LIFE

While on Maui a few months ago, I got to visit with Sue Perry, a wonderful palette knife artist, at her studio in Kula. She showed me some of her beautiful still life pieces and was surprised to hear that I had not done still life before.
She gave me “Tangerine Bowl” as inspiration.


I promised I would give it a try when I got back home.


Here are a few of my first palette knife still life’s. They are actually quite fun to do!
Mahalo, Sue!

Bowl Of Lemons
6x6
SOLD

Pears And Apple
7x5


Apples & Sugar With A Dash Of Aloha
7x5


Tea Time
7x5
SOLD

Cookies And Milk
7x5
SOLD

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! Your still life paintings are amazing!! I love those intense colors!