Monday, April 29, 2013

PAINTING AT THE GALLERY


Yesterday, I got to show my palette knife skills to the public by painting at the “Island Treasures Art Gallery” in Kailua. It was a lot of fun, and a great way to celebrate the
“I Love Kailua Town Party”.







"Peaceful Day At K~Bay"
14x11 Palette Knife Painting
SOLD


Island Treasures Art Gallery has so many amazing creations from hundreds of local artists, and I am lucky to have my own wall of paintings here. It is a great place to spend an afternoon, come down and check it out!

"Island Treasures Art Gallery"
Kailua, Hawaii
808-261-8131

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Lisa-You deserve to have your own wall at the gallery! I love your work!

And I deserve to have my own palm tree* some day...


*Only palm trees located in Hawaii need apply:)