Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MINI HAWAII’s AT HALE’IWA


I started painting my “Mini Hawaii” 6x6 palette knife paintings back in November, and have worked very hard at them - but they are so much fun to do that it does not feel like “work”. I have built up a nice assortment of scenes from around the Hawaiian Islands. These tiny original palette knife paintings are special to me, and I almost hate to see them go, but if you find one that makes you happy, and brings back one of your special Hawaiian memories, it is more than worth it! From the wonderful feedback I have been receiving about my “Mini Hawaii’s” doing just that, it is great inspiration for me to keep on painting them!

My Mini Hawaii’s come framed and ready to hang. Here are some of my most recent ones, many of which will be available this weekend at the Hale’iwa Arts Festival (booth #70) up on the North Shore of Oahu.
Come out to the Festival and check them out. They look even better in real life!

Waikiki Beach Rainbow Tower & Lagoon
SOLD

Kauai's North Shore
SOLD

Waimanalo Wedding
SOLD

Baby Makapu'u Morning
SOLD

Makena Landing, Maui
SOLD

Surf Waikiki
SOLD

Hanalei Bay Pier, Kauai
SOLD

Lanikai Beach
SOLD

Sandy Beach Sunrise
SOLD

Waikiki Beach
SOLD

Makapu'u Beach
SOLD

Makena Fisherman, Maui
SOLD

Lanikai Sunrise
SOLD

Waimanalo Beach Dog Walk
SOLD

Waikiki Beach
SOLD

Alala Point, Lanikai
SOLD


Go to 16th Annual Haleiwa Arts Festival for more info.

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII !


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: