Friday, February 7, 2014

BACK TO MY KNIFE !



It has been exactly three weeks since I have painted or surfed, (due to a neck and shoulder injury resulting from too much surfing and too much painting – no joke!). My physical therapist finally gave me the OK to pick up my palette knife again. Surfing will have to wait a bit longer, but at least life is beginning to feel great once again!

Here is my latest painting, before I got hurt.

Maluaka Beach, Maui
11x14 Palette Knife Painting


Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

2 comments:

Stacey Merrill said...

Good to hear you are back! Enjoy jumping back in. As always love piece, by the way - very relaxing atmosphere

Mary said...

This painting is lovely, Lisa. I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder injury and am glad you are on the mend.