Friday, October 10, 2014

BIG WITH THE KNIFE ~ Pa'ako Beach, Maui 18x36



Week #7 and still just a spectator.
Sigh........


But the palette knife has kept me busy.
Just finished up another large painting that turned out to be one of my favorites so far.


I am usually not one for commission work, however, when a couple from Arizona asked me to paint a large Pa'ako Beach for them, I could not turn it down! As you probably know by now, Pa'ako is one of my favorite Maui beaches to paint.

Pa'ako Beach 18x36
SOLD


Some close-ups







Sides painted too.

Here is the wonderful response I got when the couple received their painting:

It came today!!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much we love it!!!! It's gorgeous and the coloring and stroke marks are so perfect! I'm so very excited about this!
Thank you so much!



Surfing will still have to wait a bit longer, but when I am able to create pieces like this in the meantime, life is pretty dang good - sore ribs and all!

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: