Friday, October 24, 2014

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!



Today's new painting.
A tropical scene of a Kahana, Maui shoreline.

SOLD
Kahana, Maui
8x10 Palette Knife Painting

Although I am happy that it is almost the weekend, I am not so happy that it is now week #9 and I am STILL out of surfing commission.
At least Bry & I got to witness another beautiful Sandy's sunrise.



Not the best way to start my mornings, but I can't complain.


These ribs of mine are really trying my patience, but PT is going well.
Most of my physical therapy includes swimming and paddling my board in a pool. There is no way I could swim without this.

MY SWIMMAN!

Being able to hear my tunes underwater is SO COOL! I have had my swimman for about 7 years now. Dean got it for me when I screwed up (literally) my knee snowboarding and had to do water PT to get walking again.
SWIMMAN - one of the greatest inventions EVER!

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!


Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!


Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: