Wednesday, October 1, 2014

SURFLESS SEPTEMBER



It is now October and the entire month of September passed by without a single surf day. I have been told that ribs take a long time to heal, and now I know from personal experience just how true this is. I only hope I can be back in the water before October passes by too.

Below is a short video of the actual ride that smashed my ribs. It wasn't the wave that did the damage, it was the "flying off and hitting the water behind at a high rate of speed" part. Something I have done many times before with no problems whatsoever, but this time was different.
It felt like I slammed into a solid concrete sidewalk.

Surfing Surf Video videos
On the brighter side, I was able to paint quite a lot this month.
Here is one of my newest Plantation House paintings.

"Tropic Palms Plantation Hale"
8x8 Palette Knife Painting
SOLD

Mahalo for taking the time to view my artwork.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII!



Lisabongzee's Island Dream Life Website

No comments: